Yeah. Pretty much i went to HSC today. I went in early for drama even tho i ddn't need to. and I sat and watched them get through four pages of Pride and Prejudice in two hours. I then sat through a study hall, lunch, and three more study halls. then I went to Geometry *my ^least^ favourite subject* I hate math... so it went OK, by the end of the day i had *and still do have* a headache, but I was too lazy to take any ibuprofin. oh well. God is still good. I had some really cool times today during my study halls singing.... outside... in the snow... with no coat on.... while i was supposed to be doing homework.... i also got some of my dance choreographed for my little girls. I just need a blank CD....
MAY GOD BLESS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment