Gah! I'm gonna kill something. I have to leave really soon, my ride's not here and i';ve been stressing about school all day. I can't wait for Worship tongihgh.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.
**
The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me.
I'm a little girl with big dreams, who serves an even bigger God. I love Ballet, my friends, my family, and hugs. I hate not seeing my friends, making my friends disappointed in me, and when people dis ballet. Often times I feel out of place in the world, my friends help, but God helps more. My life's goal is to change someone's life through dance. If I can change the life of just one person through ballet, then I will be fulfilled.
1 comment:
Hey! I got your blog address from my bro's blog. I glad to see that you got one.
See you tonight,
Livie
Post a Comment