1/22/08

i can't

i have become increasingly more distraught about tomorrow. i am dreading it. I can't bear the thought of having my alarm go off tomorrow morning at 6.30. I can't imagine myself getting out of bed while it's still dark out. But i know that I have to. I have to get up. I have to make myself move. I have to get through the day pretending that i'm fine and have everything under control when i don't! I won't have everything under control! once again i am left in charge of something that i'm not ready to command. once again it all falls on my shoulders to make sure the day goes well. once again i have to force a smile, force a laugh, force back the tears. Once again I have to make people listen to me. I have to make them do what I say. I have to make 20some people sit down, shut up, and listen to ME! the shortest and smallest and one of the youngest people in the class. I have to set it all up. I have to take it all down. I'm gonna be so darn behind in school. oh crap. i can't do this. I can't i can't icanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticantICAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if only.. if only... never mind... it doesn't matter. yes it does. I need a hug so bad. i need this all to go away. I need to not have any responsibilites, cares, or anything. i.. i don't know. i don't even knw what i'm trying to convey. other than the fact that i'm about to explode into tears and that i'm about to i don't know... do something. i don't know. i don't know. i'm all empty and alone inside. so empty. so alone. nothing left.





dead

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's gonna be ok Choolie. Love you Kazoo!
RS2

Anonymous said...

You can, Rachel. I know you well enough to know that you can do this. It's not easy, and I can tell you that from experience. I had to do this when my mom went to FL for 2 weeks last year, 'member? I know what you're going through, and I know that it's rough. You're going to make it, though. Keep holding on. You are a mighty warrior bird, too. I LOVE you, so so much. I am praying for you.

Te ubesc, Sora.

-Willie