the title of this post is as it is because that is what I am. Or at least what i feel like. I am so fing ticked that I can't drive, and it's really starting to bug me. like a lot. every single fing time i'm around my friends, they're ... i hate to say this, but some of them it seems, are bragging about how they can drive. It's really starting to get on my nerves. The words of a Todd Agnew song are brought to mind...
Do you feel the tension, do you?
Do you feel the grind?
Do you see the battle 'tween this
Flesh and soul of mine?
'Cause there's a war inside of me
Between who I want to be
And who I am
Do you feel the grind?
Do you see the battle 'tween this
Flesh and soul of mine?
'Cause there's a war inside of me
Between who I want to be
And who I am
Yeah. that's what I'm starting to feel like. I don't want to get mad at them, but I do anyways. It's starting to eat away at me and yet I feel like I can't tell any of them to their faces... I don't know. I feel like such and fing idiot right now.
1 comment:
I'm sorry if I've done anything to make you angry about this topic, dear. I certainly haven't tried. Next time I start to get on your nerves about it, please just stomp on my foot.
-Willie
Post a Comment