That is currently my motto.
So... i'd been really struggling with a lot of lies in my life. Mostly I covered them up the way i normally do, which is: "I'm the tough girl, this can't hurt me cause i can't get hurt." that is what is commonly known as bull pucky. I'm not tough, i'm imperfect, i'm broken apart, and the only reason that I can do anything good or right is by the grace of God.
Anyway, my youth group meets on thursday nights, which was tonight, and i ended up thoroughly sobbing most of the time. and i mean GUT WRENCHING sobs, sobs so hard it activated my poser asthma. So then I was sobbing and coughing and praying, and i was surrounded by a circle of people, who, up until now, i had not trusted, who were all praying for me, and I totally got released from all those lies!!! It was awesome.
I dunno... the Bible says to praise God... so that's what I'm doing.
PRAISE GOD!!! HE IS AWESOME BEYOND DESCRIPTION, IMAGINATION, OR UNDERSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was pretty awesome for sure, hon.
Post a Comment