It's pronounced like Sapphire. She is my new Cell phone. She is a blue Samsung Juke and she's FLIPPIN AWESOME!!! She's like, a switchblade phone, meaning, to open her, she swivels open to the side. It's freakin amazing. I'm going to be showing her off tomorrow at the ZTA thing.
there is also the hoopla this monday. I'm geeked. I love the hoopla, even though dance is totally not ready to preform O Sifuni... ah well, cest le vie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you guys are ready for o sifuni. It looks cool.
O sifuni like the swahili song?
~me
I'm pretty sure it's swahili. It's certainly african.
"All creatures of our God and King
O sifuni mungu
Lift up your voice and with us sing"
Something kind of like that?
Yup, I know that song really well. We sang it in choir once, and it is definitely swahili.
~me
PS
My "word verification" code is a very awkward word...just so ya'll know.
what was it?
assness...
~Me
Post a Comment