12/25/08

MERRY CHRISTMAS, my dearests.

Hey everyone who reads this! I just wanted to wish you all the best of christmases!

mine has been very good! I just got finished watching Wall-e with my family, definitely a movie worth watching, more than once. It almost made me cry, and it takes on heck of a movie to do that! I also got the DVD of Ballet Mag's "The Hiding Place" from Beth, I've already watched it... TWICE!!! I got a bunch of other cool stuff, too, like a hoodie, a jacket, and a new fedora! I was so bummed when I lost my other one last year. I ALSO got an iTunes gift card, which I promptly spent on Fireflight, Flyleaf, KJ-52, and Nichole Nordeman. Yeah. I'm nuts. I hope y'all had a most blessed christmas!

also in the news, I basically redid my entire blog, tell me what y'all think of it.

3 comments:

Lilly said...

I like it!

Didn't you love Wall-E? It's one of the cutest movies that has come out in the longest of times!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your new blog looks like Julie's did when she first made it...pretty classy looking....

Choo said...

to lilly: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is sooooooooooo cute!! i loved it so much.