12/9/08

I know things that i didn't know before.

i found out who I am. I am belle. the disney princess. she is exactly like I am, down to that one obnoxious piece of hair that never quite stays where it is supposed to go. though many/all may disagree, i don't think i'm as pretty as she is, but that's cuz she's computer generated, and I'm not, and therefore, i have no right to be perfect. but yeah, that's what i found out.

3 comments:

Lilly said...

bwah! i refuse! You're prettier 'cuz you're real. love you so so so much, and she was drawn, not cg.


<3

Choo said...

drawn first, but the animation is done on a computer, which is what i meant.

Anonymous said...

Aw, you're a lot more beautiful because you are 3D. And you change your clothes. Belle must smell AWFUL. No wonder the beast is attracted to her ;) jk.
~me