12/12/08

GRR!!! Why do i have to think about these stupid things when i'm by myself!!!!!!!!!

so........
i'm the tough girl, right. WRONG!!!
maybe i make myself look like the tough girl, but i'm not.
i just absorb the blow and move on, right? WRONG AGAIN!
stuff hurts me, and I don't show it, and it kills me inside.
but i'll never let you know when something you do hurts me
cause then i might hurt you
and that would kill me even more
so........
i'll keep going as the tough girl
and no one will ever know that i can cry
and no one will ever know about the times i sit and bleed inside
and i'll do it all
so that i don't hurt you.
cuz if i hurt inside, and no one finds out, then it doesn't matter, right?
Wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sweet darling, covering it up never helps. You explode in the end. Honesty, is really really, always the best policy. I know what it's like. I used to have the same persona. But guess what? It's not worth it. It helps so much more to let it all out and to work things out face to face. I know you hate arguing and that you don't like to confront people. But running away from a problem doesn't solve it. It may only grow. I love you babe.
~me