12/23/08

One Little Dancer

Sometimes i feel like dance isn't a big thing. I mean, aren't there bigger thing? like going out into the world and stuff? or making music? then I think about groups like Ballet Mag, but then I think... Will I ever be good enough to get into that group? So there are times when I think that my call isn't good enough, or big enough, cause it's different. but that is pucky. here are song lyrics, i love them.

Even when the tears are falling
When I find I fear the calling
You remind me
Words You've spoken over my life
Promises I've yet to see
You comfort me

they have helped me many a time. don't worry about comments, sometimes I just think.

I appeal to you, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

No comments: