POTC...don't tell me, I just need to think about it. Pirates of the Carribean 2? Wow, that was actually really easy. I thought "Lord of-no. Pirates...Yes!" it was truely the second thing to come to mind, and LOTR obviously doesn't work.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.
**
The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me.
I'm a little girl with big dreams, who serves an even bigger God. I love Ballet, my friends, my family, and hugs. I hate not seeing my friends, making my friends disappointed in me, and when people dis ballet. Often times I feel out of place in the world, my friends help, but God helps more. My life's goal is to change someone's life through dance. If I can change the life of just one person through ballet, then I will be fulfilled.
4 comments:
I'm sorry Choo, but nothing you can do will ever convince me to forgive you. I will hate for the rest of time.
S.Person
P.S. If you actually took that seriously, you are a fool to claim to be aquainted with me. See you tomorrow.
I've known you long enough to realize that, love.
Eh hem. sorry if that sounded really awkward, take into account the fact that I had just finished watching POTC 2.
POTC...don't tell me, I just need to think about it. Pirates of the Carribean 2? Wow, that was actually really easy. I thought "Lord of-no. Pirates...Yes!" it was truely the second thing to come to mind, and LOTR obviously doesn't work.
And it didn't sound awkward...
S.Person
Post a Comment