nope. I might have heard, but I didn't remember...Well, have fun, and don't sweat it if you miss some questions on the tests; you only need to get 80% to pass. S.Person
Well, that's the overall average you need. I think you need to get 80 out of 100 on the final and 60% on any quizzes. It might vary though, but that's what I had and what I heard from everyone else... S.Person
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.
**
The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me.
I'm a little girl with big dreams, who serves an even bigger God. I love Ballet, my friends, my family, and hugs. I hate not seeing my friends, making my friends disappointed in me, and when people dis ballet. Often times I feel out of place in the world, my friends help, but God helps more. My life's goal is to change someone's life through dance. If I can change the life of just one person through ballet, then I will be fulfilled.
10 comments:
I have to say that I am happy for you.....but I will respect your warning! lol!
Livie
I take it you aren't coming to Stratford then?
S.Person
no, i was never planning on coming to stratford... i thought you knew that...
nope. I might have heard, but I didn't remember...Well, have fun, and don't sweat it if you miss some questions on the tests; you only need to get 80% to pass.
S.Person
*shakes head* 70%. Which, to me, seems kinda dumb.
Well, that's the overall average you need. I think you need to get 80 out of 100 on the final and 60% on any quizzes. It might vary though, but that's what I had and what I heard from everyone else...
S.Person
those are ridiculously low scores anyway.
yeah...I know. Oh well, all the more reason to not sweat it!
S.Person
*smiles* I think the roads are safe...It's the side walks that must be watched ;)
~me
lol, thanks Angie.
Post a Comment