5/28/08

blah

so tomorrow i have another 7:45 am drive. then i have school, dance, school, and YG. and I'm not looking forward to it. any of it. not even YG. i'm scared that it's gonna be like it was last week, and last week something was wrong... i don't know what it was, but it was wrong. i'm scared that it's gonna be wrong again and that I won't get the time with God. I need that time. I'm gonna die if i don't get it. i need it to be right tomorrow. i need it to be right. *sigh* oh well... seeing as i have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow, I need to get to bed. if you read this, pray for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I doubt you'll get this before tonight, but I'm rather confused with your post. This wrong thing, was it inside yourself, or other people?

Don't worry about replying, I'll talk to you tonight.
I love you Choo, and I'll be praying for you.

S.Person