Andywho, Just thought I would share this exciting piece of information with y'all. So, there are basically two ways to get into Ballet Mag's professional company, number 1) Join the trainee program and get told you're good enough to get in to the company, 2) go to Belhaven college and get a BA in dance.
I sent my SAT score to Belhaven, and they called me today. They said that with my current SAT score and GPA, I am eligible for a $5000 per year scholarship. I find this exciting, considering that i'm a freshman aged sophomore, and I could already get $5000 per year at the college that I most want to go to! GHA! God is GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Gah!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
; )
Livie
I'm glad you got the scholarship, but I was talking to my sister and I don't think you can actually get into b-mag company through Bell Haven. She said the only thing that Bell Haven does with b-mag is share the dorms during intensive.
~me
Well, one thing you can get at Belhaven is a BA in Ballet.
True, so I guess it depends on what you want to do with your life. Start a studio or be in a ballet company.
~me
ballet company.
oh, and before ballet mag got their own studios, they used belhaven's.
Post a Comment