5/19/08

Recital

So I went to see Willy Wonka today, and it made me want to be backstage for something even more than I'd already been feeling after P&P. I can't wait till my dance recital. That day is gonna be fun. Get up at ... about 8 probably, take a shower, make sure my hair isn't going to move, get my insane amount of makeup on, prolly get on the computer. Get to Willow Run High at about 11, stay there till about 12:30, go home, eat, go to bed, get up, take another shower, get my hair back up and my makeup back on, get back to WRH by at least 3:30, sit around, perform, sit around, get pictures taken, go home, eat again maybe, or maybe go out to eat... I hope the second option, but not for too long, go home, take ANOTHER shower, get in real clothes and go to Matt's graduation open house. Should be interesting.

No comments: