10/11/08

...

so i had a great time with my friends tonight. then i came home. my parents went and watched a movie in the basement, and i sat in front of the computer and pretended that it didn't hurt to feel alone. i know i'm not alone, so why am i so darn lonely? why do i feel so isolated? and why, oh why, do i have to keep going?

7 comments:

mariposa said...

I like your blog!

Anonymous said...

I understand dearest, I really do. It's like, yeah, Jesus is there and that's awesome. But I really want a human companion just now. I don't know why either, but it's pretty wampy. Next time give me a ring on the teli, I was awake for the next two hours anyways ;)
~me

Anonymous said...

*hug* you're an amazing person dear one, and we love you.
~me..or us....

Anonymous said...

You aren't the only one who feels isolated, Rache. And you have a network of friends who love you and want to help you when you're feeling that way.

-L

Choo said...

no. it's not isolated. It's lonely. alone. because there's no one around. both of y'all have little sibs, not just an empty house. it's different with an empty house.

Anonymous said...

*nods* yeah, you're right, we both have little siblings. But I do know what it's like to have my older siblings gone and grown, and it is lonely. Unbearabley sometimes, and though I may still have a pretty full house, I feel very lonely on occasion too. (Little siblings hardly make up for the intelligent and deep conversations held with elder ones).
~me

Choo said...

true, but at least they're a presence.