9/30/08

Ballet mag

*sighs* i'm not going to mississippi next year. As much as I love it, and as much as I miss it, i really don't think it's what God wants me to do. This give me another year to save up for going for 4 weeks, though. but yea... that was all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sadness dear, I'm sorry :( If a distant uncle dies and leaves me disgustingly wealthy, I'll pay for you to go to ballet mag as a birthday present...as an arbitrary comment have you watched this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOO0bgKwl-w&feature=related the girl that is focused on for like the first couple seconds is my sister.
~me

Anonymous said...

And we the people, in order to form a more perfect union, really want the next part of story!! If not given soonish, the civil war may have an uprising...and this time not at all over state's rights.
~Southern belle

Choo said...

sorry! it's no where near ready to be read by anyone other than my teacher. it is currently in a horrible state of confusion, and will be posted as soon as it's decent.

Choo said...

and i have seen that, i thought that's who it was, did she have evaluations, btw?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, last march she did. She was moved into trainee 2 and ergo is back in Mississippi
~me

Choo said...

sweet. lemme know what happens when next evaluations come around.

Anonymous said...

Hugs. If God doesn't want you to go, then he'll have something much better in store for you

Choo said...

remember to sign your comments.