it is quite probable that i have been lying to all of you, and even more probable that i may continue to do so. until someone forces me out of my bubble.
Dear, you seem like you want to let someone know. I'm don't see you a lot, but I promise I am here on phone or e-mail or whatever. You don't have to pretend with me, because I can't break your persona with the people you are around...because I'm not around them...I know the world is so much more lonely without your older sister (believe me, I know) but I want to help in whatever way you let me. ~me
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.
**
The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me.
I'm a little girl with big dreams, who serves an even bigger God. I love Ballet, my friends, my family, and hugs. I hate not seeing my friends, making my friends disappointed in me, and when people dis ballet. Often times I feel out of place in the world, my friends help, but God helps more. My life's goal is to change someone's life through dance. If I can change the life of just one person through ballet, then I will be fulfilled.
11 comments:
I'm pretty sure that some of us can tell.
and this was said by whom?
Lill.
Dear, you seem like you want to let someone know. I'm don't see you a lot, but I promise I am here on phone or e-mail or whatever. You don't have to pretend with me, because I can't break your persona with the people you are around...because I'm not around them...I know the world is so much more lonely without your older sister (believe me, I know) but I want to help in whatever way you let me.
~me
Honesty, no matter how painful, if far far more freeing that lies ever could hope to be.
~me 2.0
Amen.
-L
*looks at Lyssie* I think we are being ignored....
~me
PS
I have very bruised hands
no, you guys aren't being ignored. i read them.
but you didn't say anything.
~me
i know, but that doesn't mean that i wasn't paying attention.
Pray, pardon then. My mind reading skills are rusty of late.
~me
Post a Comment