So I felt like putting random pictures of crazy stuff on here. have fun looking at them.
This is my dad, in a toupee.

And this is the truth about my dad's Toupee.

This goes with my Profile pic, only it's the full dress. I love the position my left hand is in.

Uhm.... This is gravy. I was really hungry when I took this picture.

I like this picture. it's ducks. Never raise ducks. they smell really bad.

This is me on Christmas... I lost the fedora and shades though, which sucked.

Beth and I were up a little too late... I became the starship captain "Captain Bellavista." It was WEIRD. Don't you love my hair? It's like a Gibson Girl, only more messy!

This is me before Winter Jam 2004. I was 11. It was on Valentines Day. Todd Agnew, Audio Adrenaline, and Reliant K played. Ben did my hair so I could go with him.

Is it not surprising how much I look like my dad when I have a beard? that was the worst and best costume ever.

This picture isn't crazy, but it is, in my opinion, one of the best pictures I have of me. It's just after I got baptized, and my dad and pastor are praying for me.
1 comment:
Well, Choo, that is definitely a fine batch of photos you have there. Congratulations.
S.Person
Also, how was your trip? Maybe you should post about it...
Post a Comment