8/12/08

Vacation...

Vacation was loads of fun. There were cousins, and grandparents, and aunts and uncles, and parents, and lyssie. Lots of crazy stuff happened, like... staying up late every night writing and talking and getting in arguments. *this only happened once*

One of the weirdest things went as thus:
I was eating a Little Debbie cosmic brownie snack. now, two years ago, i really liked these. This year i described it as "flavoured wax". Anyway, I had eaten, like, two bites of it and didn't want it. so i was going to give it to someone else. I said, "Who doesn't mind my saliva?" and as I was saying thus, my cousin, Rebecca, *whom some of y'all will meet at Cedar Point* piped up with, "I adore it!" I found this funny.

andywho... yeah. i'm hungry. and should eat lunch. vacation was fun. I'm going to post pictures as soon as i get them onto my computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*chuckles* It wasn't /that/ bad of an argument, was it? I think it was only note-worthy 'cuz it happened on, like, the last night....

-Lilly