So i've been listening to Hero by Superchick a lot. I've been thinking about it. Here's what I wanna say. To anyone who reads this:
I've been there. I've been the girl that no one talks to. I've been the girl who feels completely alone. I've been the girl who's gone home and cut. I've been the one who's thought about suicide. Yeah I'm a Christian, but that doesn't make me perfect. I fall too. I mess up too. I've hurt too. But I wanna say that there is hope. Even in the darkest situation you can pull out if you've got God. He loves you. He died for you. You are precious to Him. It doesn't matter what you've done. Agape. Unconditional love. No limits, no bounds. NO. MATTER. WHAT. God loves you. And you're not alone.
I don't know if that will help anyone. Or if anyone will see that. But i really felt like i was supposed to say that.
May God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment