So right now i'm really excited for several reasons. The first is this: When I woke up this morning, the first thing i thought was "What day is it... OH! IT'S THURSDAY!!!!!" Thursday means Youth group! this makes me happy!! then I started thinking about Ballet Mag camp, and I realized that it's only TWO MONTHS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eh hem. yeah. lol. There is also lifechangers this weekend, which is slightly disappointing cuz i have to ride in the car with girly girls at least on the way up there. but it would seem to me that on the way back it might make more sense... well, we'll see. i'll talk to people about that. So probably on the way up there i will end up melting into my own little world and turning into someone other than Rachel... whic... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!! hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha!!! I will turn into Mike! Not Mike Mike, my Character Mike (Michaele*Pronounced Michelle*) lol!!!! Yeah. this could turn out very interesting... very interesting indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now I'm scared...
why?
Why do you think?
Except now I'm going to be in the car! Which could make matters even worse. :twisted:
-Willie
Post a Comment