3/10/09

stupid lent

so yeah, i gave up music, and right now, worship songs are freaking upbeat and annoying. i don't feel happy or worshipful or praiseful or anything. i want to go hit my head against a wall and then get a really big hug. hah. like that's gonna happen. i have too many freaking dilemmas. and too much school. poopcrap. i need to get more of that done. |*****#(- )

4 comments:

Sarah said...

NO HEAD HITTING!!!! EVEN WITH LITTLE COMPUTER MADE GUYS!!!!!!!!!
I'll give you a huge ginormous hug tomorrow when I get there... which will be late. :(
Sorry, dreamboat.

Anonymous said...

I love you Kazoo....

Angelina said...

My dear, the point of giving something up for lent is not to torture yourself. It's so that you spend what time you would be doing that one thing and giving it to Jesus. And guess what, you don't have to "feel like" worshiping. Worship is definitely a choice, and when you find yourself missing your other music, choose to praise Jesus whether you feel like it or not.

Angelina said...

And I asked Jesus to hug you for me because I am not there.