2/24/09
40 days, i'm gonna go insane.
Lent starts tomorrow. And I'm giving up music. Now, those of you who know me very well know that i started completely freaking out when I left my iPod at HSC and wouldn't have it from a monday evening to a wednesday morning, so you must be thinking that I am insane. Well, truth be told, i am. and i'm not giving up ALL music entirely, because, i WOULD go insane. i'm giving up all music except worship songs and the music that's required for dance classes, also back ground music in stores, restaurants, and other such places, because that can't be helped. also, if we do the everything skit and livie and teddy's church, not the song Everything by Lifehouse. andywho... i think that's everything going on in my life that i am willing to post about. ta ta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment