11/17/08
*sigh*
i have spent a great deal of time tonight/this morning crying. i have been praying for a dear friend of mine, and hoping that all turns out well in the morning. it might, it might not. who knows. i may not even sleep tonight, cause i slept for three hours this afternoon. i am getting a little tired. *sigh* i want everything to be normal. the way it's supposed to be. my friend is supposed to be happy, not upset. i need my friend to be normal. my friend needs me to be happy, why can't i need my friend to be happy? sigh. crying is lame. i am lame. i haven't liked myself all day for stupid, stupid reasons. grr. i am a bugger. no. no i'm not. not a bugger. sigh. i wish that my friends lived at my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey sweet heart,
You're an amazing, talented, beautiful child of God. Crying is not lame, it is not a sign of weakness. (To be all brainiac, there's actually a chemical release in your tears that makes you feel better.) You care deeply for people, and it's touching to see. I will pray for your friend, and for your lovely self. I love you, and I asked Jesus to give you a big hug for me since I can't see you.
~me
It's kind of good for him to let the stuff out, dear one. Wouldn't you rather have him let it out, instead of bottling it up and dealing with it in ways that aren't healthy? I've been praying for you both. Are things getting better?
yeah.
Glad that it's working out. <3
-Lilly
Post a Comment