Ok... so, i love dance, and i'm all for people dancing. so why my title? currently my entire body is in excruciating pain. this is mostly because of my new pointe shoes. i hate new pointe shoes.
anyway, i haven't posted in a while. I'm pretty excited cause tomorrow is TWLOHA day. this is a day by To Write Love On Her Arms, an orginazation dedicated to helping people struggling with cutting and suicide. it excites me, cause i'm participating by writing "Love" on my left arm. yeha.... that's all?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have you told Teddy about it? I don't know the details about it, so you should tell him. I think he would appreciate it.
I writted a celtic love knot flower on my hand. My friend wrote love in every language she could find all up her arm.
~me
kewl. i wrote love over both the places that i've cut.
Post a Comment