2/29/08

Dreams

So it's kinda starting to sink in that i'm actually going to Ballet Mag. I mean, it's something that i've thought about and prayed about and i firmly believe that God has called me to go there, but the fact that i'm really going still amazes me. All my friends know that dance is important to me, but they don't really know how important it is. it's so amazing. i didn't really think it was a dream until i saw the e-mail my dad wrote to people asking for frequent flier miles. He said that it was a dream come true for me to go to this. and it really is. dance is something i love doing. i don't ... mmm... it's so hard to explain. when i dance, i feel so alive, so... energetic, dancing can almost always make me feel better when i've had a bad day. i can throw all my energy into it. and on top of all that I can praise God. So I started dancing at my studio almost five years ago, up until this year i danced. This year I became a Dancer. I'm not sure how much sense that makes to any of you... but basically what i mean is that i didn't really take dance seriously until this year. And to actually be going to one of the best dance companies in america's dance camp this summer blows my mind. To really and truly be going to a place that people come to from Israel!!! And i'm going to spend two weeks there this summer. It's awesome. I can't wait to go.

No comments: